If you want to install EmguCV on your computer, you can follow the instructions in a document so long that it has a table of contents.
Or, you can run a single executable that does it all for you.
- If things get stuck on the Microsoft C++ Redistributable window and it asks if you want to uninstall or repair, just hit cancel.
- If things get stuck when you are asked if you want the Visual Studio Debugger, click Yes if you have not installed EmguCV before. Otherwise, click No.
- The program only works on 32-bit editions of Windows.
- It will make the right sorts of noises if you don't have Visual Studio installed.
- The installer assumes that EmguCV version 184.108.40.2066 is the latest and greatest version.
- Same line of thought for OpenCV version 2.3.1.
- This package licensed under GPLv3.
- Source code is right here.
- The software might blow up your house.